1. The character grew up in Battle Creek Michigan in a family that started out together but then became semi broken when her parents divorced.
2. The character grew up in a middle class environment so she understands things in life dont come easy all the time.
3. The character is the last of eight children. She has 4 older siblings on her dad’s side and 3 older siblings on her mom’s side. She gets along with everyone except her mother.
4. One of the parents work as a journalist/writer. The other is an entrepreneur. It is unknown how much they earn, but we do know they are middle class.
5. The father is a very good father. He loves both his children and step-children and keeps close contact with all of them. His weakness is after he remarries his youngest child tries to stay in his life because she feels neglected, but he doesn’t see it.
6. The mother is a very strong willed woman. She loves all her children and step-children as well. But with her being such an old-fashioned woman, she often neglects seeing how much she is truly suffocating them.
7. The character’s childhood is average. Other than the divorce, which isn’t that uncommon these days, everything went well.
8. Everyone influenced this character. She took what she saw in everyone and learned from it.
9. The character is talented in English and History, or at least anything that doesnt have to do with math.
10. The character attended a public and did pretty well when she wasnt struggling with science or math.
11.The character was popular and well know athrough those in her family and friends, but she herself was not all that popular.
12. The character was pretty active in acting and music.
13. The greatest impact may be the mom, which is probably negative.
14. The character never had a first love. But if it ended it would because she’s moving.
15. The character worked for her father and some of his friends, but those jobs ended since she’s moving.
16. The character may work at her aunts restaurant, but that hasn’t been determined.
17. The character is still in High school and is unmarried.
18. The character is moving to South Carolina and living with her mom.
19. Her life is now more secluded.
20. The character is still a virgin.
21. At her school in Battle Creek there were a few, but in South Carolina she’s to focused on getting out of there to worry about any guys.
22. The character best friend in South Carolina from Battle and a new best friend in South.
23. The enemies may be the mother and this other girl at school.
24. She loves to listen to music and read and write.
25. Nothing, She’s kind of a square.
26. More church folk by Michele Andrea Bowen
27. Good Deeds by Tyler Perry
28.The last party she went to was her good bye party.
29. He most significant other would be her best friend.
30. When they went to high school together.
31. when she found out she was moving.
32.The character doesnt care about politics. In her mind it doesnt work.
33. Not much. She’s just a teenager trying to go to college.
34. She would the influence of music.
35. The biggest was moving.